- This event has passed.
Small Business Saturday Downtown
November 26, 2022
The BEST holiday gifts and experiences come from Downtown St. Joseph!
The Saturday after Thanksgiving–November 26th–Downtown comes alive with holiday cheer! Downtown businesses offer gifts and experiences you won’t find anywhere else, so make sure you shop DOWNTOWN before you shop anywhere else!
Here are some featured hours and special events! (Other businesses also offering hours/deals! If you don’t see your faves listed, make sure to check with them directly for their hours & specials. See links for list of shopping and food/drink options in Downtown St. Joseph!
- Alchemy Tea Co. – Open 9am-6pm. Check the Alchemy Facebook page for sale details!
- Art Attack Studio – Open 11am-4pm with crafts and ornament making!
- The Big Fish – Everyone’s favorite art-supply thrift shop will be open 11am-4:30; offering a free surprise for kids!
- Body Basics – Offering specials on massage bundles and gift packages! Contact Body Basics for offerings and details.
- Center for JOY – Open 9am-1pm for the Holiday Community Market
- Club Geek – Open 5pm-1am
- Downtown Frames – 1-7pm John Keck & Holly Rudolph Gallery Reception
- The Gem Salon – Open 12pm-6pm with gift certificates available
- *Holiday Pop-Up Shops* – 11am-8pm at the Concession Stand (7th & Felix)
- Manic Snail – Open 11am-8pm, featuring Hourly Flash Sales in-store and online 11-6! Stop in or shop at www.manic-snail.com
- Nesting Goods – Open 9am-6pm. Check the Nesting Goods Facebook page for sale details!
- Oracle’s Eye – Open 10am-6pm offering day 2 of Black Friday deals!
- RC’S Lunch Car – Open 11am-9pm; offering Brunch 11am-3pm
- Sk8bar – Open 4pm-1:30am – Offering new skate decks/hardware and live music in the evening.
- Too Cute Children’s Boutique – 10am-8pm – Continuing Black Friday Sale. See Facebook for details.
- The Unique Unicorn – Open 10am-6pm with several deals in store!
- Holidays Downtown – Lighting ceremony starting at 5:30pm! For info on carriage rides, Santa and more, click the link.